About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ok... so everyone hated my Valentine's Day picture but me. Ofcourse no one was brave enough to actually type out a comment and tell me... they just told me to my face. Cowards.

And yes, I am proceeding to remove Matt from my blog. He was useless and I am dropping him like a bag of garbage. Don't get me wrong, he's a decent husband, just a horrible cyber partner. Now we just have to wait for paper work to be processed. I hope we don't have to get any lawyers involved. I think I will feel much better once I am only representing myself with my blog instead of MattandNaomi. That was a difficult title to represent.

No comments: