About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Rocket!
This is a story about Rocket's 4th birthdayparty at McDonalds, written by Rocket himself. It is mostly true.
Once Upon A Day, By Rocket
Once upon a day, there’s was a boy named Rocket, and Rocket had a party with all his friends. And once upon a time, he had a really big fat cake, and he had icecream and cake and then he played in the park place and then he was eating dinner, cheeseburger and chocolate milk, and then he was eating apples. When he had a party, he was very hungry in his tummy, "I wish I could have a ten cakes with chocolate milk!" and he was very hungry again, and very hungry again and he had a huge dinner and he turned into a monster. And then he died. And then he wished he could have another cake tomorrow. The monster then he didn’t die, he just scared everyone. Then he turned into another monster. He turned into a green monster that said “Rah Rah Rah, Hoo OOoOOO”. Then he just licked himself. He licked the cake off his mouth. Then the monster is all gone when he was proven himself. Then Rocket opened his present, and there was a skate board and a rocket parachute and he opened all the presents. The End.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont understand - how did he do all that other stuff after he died?

Anonymous said...

Didn't you read the part that says, "The monster then he didn’t die, he just scared everyone."?? You must have skipped over that part cause otherwise it would be made perfect sense to you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rocket! Wow, it's hard to believe your 4.... time to get a job & contributing to the family, huh!?! *G*
Naomi- love the blog-site ~ especially the pictures & poems. Blake writes poems too.
Y'all take care!
Love,
Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Aunt Donna,
How did you find my site? Glad you like it... I try to post picture every other week or so, depending on what's going on.
Rocket looooved the spider man birthday card!

Anonymous said...

HI Naomi - I sent an email to your Dad. With his reply he gave me a link to your site. I think it's great - now we can watch your kids grow up, and hear all about their antics.
Hugs,
Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

hello, this is the first time i went on to your web site, how exciting to hear all your eventures and your children are so great. we enjoyed seeing you at the beach and hope we see you on the 4th. you know we have room at our beach house for you. love you auntie margaret