About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Oh, My Darling Darling Children!





I got Rocket and Roxanne's school pictures back last week. The same thing happened this year when I saw their pictures as last year- I laughed and laughed and laughed. They just look soooo funny to me. Every time I look at their pictures I start laughing cause they are so dang cute! Especially the third one down of Rocket, it is so funny. Click on it to see his face closer up. If you want a copy, let me know, and I will order you one. Or, if you have no copywrite conscience, then print them off your computer- but I didn't tell you to. In fact, I told you not to.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love a picture of your two cuties! (I saw my mom's pictures and told her I was going to email you and ask for a picture.) They do make me laugh too, but it is like you said they cute faces make you laugh and smile with joy. Let me know if you want me to help cover the cost of ordering more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Gee whiz, I can hardly wait to get MY copy oF those cute pictues in Fla. My shelves are quiet outdated!!!!!! hINT-HINT GG