About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Seahorses and Pregnant Women
This is the second piece of artwork I have created using my new airbrush. It was an assignment for my airbrush class to create a picture that includes a sillhouette. I was suposed to bring it back to class finished next week, but the Pregnancy Care Center of Ogden needed donations for their annual auction, and so I am going to give the picture to them. Besides, pregnant women kind of look like seahorses, anyways. Or maybe seahorses look like pregnant woman... I dont know. I have always thought that, and so when I heard a pregnancy center was looking for artwork, I knew it must of been this painting's destiny. My airbrush and I are becoming very well aquainted and adjusted to eachother, although I am learning that the airbrush is very picky about what kind of paints I feed him. He only wants the highest quality stuff.

No comments: