About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, December 29, 2007



Dr. Sketchy's Delivers


Oh yes, Dr. Sketchy's Art school has been the best part of Denver so far. December's model was a fabulously curvacious woman who's curves I usually only dream of. This last time, I actually won another gift certificate to Capelli Floral, which came in handy when my neighbor went into the hospital last week, proving that not only does the Dr. deliver sparkling models and cocktails, but also pays off in other ways too. I have also made a few artsy fartsy friends there, which is something I have been praying for (cause I hate feeling like the only freako in this world). Enjoy AnaBella:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....interesting....no comments on these pictures. I guess they left everyone speechless