About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Here are two emails that I have sent to Matt at work within the last 24 hours. If I went back further, I could find many more.

Email #1:

"Matt, I just had one of the worst experiences of my life. I went to the library cause I wanted to check out a book to read on the plane, and so I let the kids check out some books too. Roxanne was pulling books off left and right and screaming for no reason. When it was time to go, Roxanne threw the biggest temper tantrum ever. She was running away from me and I couldn't catch her. I was chasing her up and down the book aisles and she was screaming at the top of her lungs like I was trying to abduct her. And everyone just stopped what they were doing and was watching us. Once I did catch her, I couldn't carry her (kicking and screaming) and our books. It didn't occur to me to just leave the books there. Finally someone came and took the books and told me to just walk to my car, and they put the books in the car for me. But then I could not get her buckled. And when I did get her buckled, I couldn't KEEP her buckled. I just sped home and told Rocket to slap her every time she would start to unbuckle. He would smack her with his shoe every time she would start to unbuckle. She is locked in her room now. I was going to go to kinkos on the way home to pick up my order, but I didn't. Something is wrong with our daughter... I never experienced anything even close to that with Rocket."

Matt's response:
"do you need me to go by kinkos on the way home"

My response to Matt's response:
"Seriously, is that all you have to say?"

Email #2:
"Matt, I just spent 15 minutes trying to get roxanne's head unstuck from behind the toilet. It got stuck between a steal pipe and the side of the toilet in her bathroom. I don't know how. Everytime I would try to pull her out, she would scream louder. The louder she would scream, the more I would want to just leave her there, cause it was so freakin loud. I finally got her out but she is angry at me and saying that I pulled her ears off."

Matt's response:
"that's funny"

Does anyone want a little girl?

7 comments:

ceichy said...

She has the disease! A SERIOUS case of it! Maybe she is just meant to marry P-Diddy!

Naomi Haverland said...

She has a major case of the disease, and I am at great risk of becoming infected.

Holly said...

send her this way....I'm pretty dang good with little girls...even ones of this breed...I have one named Samantha.

The AB club said...

Relief is coming next week. Are you going to be tempted to never come back? Enjoy your trip.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wacked out world of mothers vs kids AKA Sanity? What's that?!*G*

As Rosanne Barr once said "I know why some animals eat their young!" But you gotta remember THATS why God made them so cute & loveable...because otherwise we'd sell them to the gypsies - something I've threatened to do MANY times!
Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot to mention - Cole once hid in the library. He was mad because I said no to another movie, so while I was checking out books he hid. We're talking the entire staff was looking for him, AND a sheriff who happened to be there! Rest assured...libraries have seen it all. =)

Anonymous said...

Naomi, I got a chuckle, especially when you said that you never experienced such stuff with Rocket. Jamison is the same way....so very different from Jadon. Aargh.....I love my girl, but boys are so much easier.

Hope you have fun on your trip!