About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This post is for my dad...


We are finally painting the bird house- me and Rocket. We're compromising and doing it together. You are in charge of hanging it somewhere outside while we are out of town. Rocket told me that that would surely not be a problem for you. He said that there is only one person out there that knows how to do more things than you, and that is LeVar Burton (from Reading Rainbow).


Rocket is apparently a better kid than I was cause the birdhouse he built with you is way better than the birdhouse I built with you.




Look at those cool brain waves too... he's such a smart kid... probably because he watches so much Reading Rainbow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bird house look great and I am sure Pops will find time and a place to hang it. I love Rocket's haircut too!

ceichy said...

Awesome and Awesome. But I have to say we can't let Aaron see Rocket's hair cut because he will want to do it too! I love the hand on the bird house by the way!