About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Extreme Makeover- Ducky Edition

This is the before:

This is the after:


This was the mother's day gift that I gave my mom- not the duck (she bought that herself)- just the ducky makeover. I left it on her front porch this morning. If she wants to give me a mother's day gift, she can just give this duck back to me, because my kids like it more than her kids do.

I would pause right now to say "Happy Mother's Day" to my mom, but she wouldn't know, because she doesn't ever read my blog. Neither does my dad. It probably has to do with the fact that they don't love me very much. So instead, I will say "Happy Mother's Day" to myself. Today I recieved two gigantic bags of peach rings. I've already eaten one of them. They were given to me by two little scrumptuous children who's faces looked so precious and sweet that I almost ate them as well.

9 comments:

Holly said...

WHAT!!!??? I want one!
where the heck did she get that!?

Naomi Haverland said...

She buys all sorts of random things at the auction. That's where she got me the cool red chair too.

Anonymous said...

That's just tooooooo cute!

*G* If you are suffering from 'my parents don't love me, they never read my blog-syndrome', just remember Aunt Donna loves you AND reads your blog! ;)

The AB club said...

I think you have more talent in your little pinky then I do in my whole body. That is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love my duck! I gave you this ugly flakey painted thing and you turned it into the most adorable duck ever! Thank you! Thank you! and just think, after you paint our castle playhouse this summer, you can take pictures of it and blog about it! It will be so much fun! I can't wait! Yeah, I know. I use too many exclamation points. But at least I didn't underline any words.

Naomi Haverland said...

For the record, mom only read my blog, because I told her that I said something bad about her in it. She must have thought her reputation was on the line.
But you need to name the duck, mom. Roxanne suggested "polka-spots".

Anonymous said...

Roxanne always comes up with the best names! I love that name! Tell Roxy that is his name.

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

Too cute. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I love it.

Al and Debbie will watch David Friday night. We can meet you somewhere in Denver for a double date.

You are invited to go white water rafting with us on that sunday after the 4th- your friends too, but we are going at like 9amish