About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Honey makes Dr. Sketchy's Sweet.

There was nothing unusual to report about Dr. Sketchy's this month; just the usual tasty cocktails, artistic comeraderie, and one stunning model. Honey Touche posed for us. I had been feeling like my spontaneous drawing style had become a little predictable so I was trying to experiement with a few other styles this time.
Above is my experiment with watercolors (which I stole from my children's art supplies).

Click this link to view more pictures of Honey (contains nudity)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. I can't believe you painted such a great picture with your kids paints. I like that you tried something new with your drawings,that is just way to creative.

Holly said...

love them both!!! they are fun and funky.
I especially love the water colors - it makes me feel like I might be able to do that ;-) (and then she laughs to herself knowing that is ridiculous!)