About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

You didn't hear it from me...

I am feeling kind of lazy right now, because I just got back from a week long family vacation (which I am actually excited about blogging about... but later). So I am going to mooch off of other people's blogs. I hope they don't mind.

Here you can read Cheryl's blog about us all going to a Rockie's game earlier this summer.
They lost

Here you can read Betty (my mother in law) write about taking my kids to the Uncle Wilbur fountain.

Here Betty talks about her granddaughters (including Roxanne) and their dollies.

Here Sarah B. (my sis-in-law) writes about our camping trip together. You can view a great picture of me embracing my manly side with an axe. Interesting fact: two thirds of my sister-in-laws are named Sarah. The other third are named Becca.

Here you can view a video of my kids and niece being very dirty while singing Happy Birthday to their beloved cousin, Elias, who so tragically lives very very far away.

Maybe I will just hire other people to blog for me from now on.

No comments: