About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

DAM!

This is me and my architect uncle, Uncle Gary. I took Uncle Gary to visit some of the best DAM architecture in Colorado. We started the weekend by visiting a really DAM good museum.



It was in a really DAM cool building. You can see the DAM building behind me at the top of this picture.




In this picture, prominent architect, Gary Hancock, points out a prominent feauture on the new DAM building. The old DAM building is shown protruding up from behind the building behind Gary.
Once inside the DAM museum, we were again very impressed with the DAM architecture. In the above picture, I look over one of the DAM balconies to experience the many angles and geometry that make the DAM building a peice of incredible artwork in itself.

We also saw some DAM paintings.

DAM is what the Denver Art Museum is referred to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Gary, Uncle Gary, Uncle Gary, bla bla bla....you spelled pieces wrong.

Naomi Haverland said...

Ahhh... I see. Sometimes my other uncles get jealous when I hang out with Uncle Gary. I assume that is what that bitterness in the last comment is all about.

Anonymous said...

What about aunts, do you hang out with them?

Naomi Haverland said...

Only my most favoritest aunt in the whole world- Aunt Carol.

Anonymous said...

OK then

Love, Aunt Carol