About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Flower Fairy

Since our flowers have bloomed I often come outside to find a little girl prancing through the flowers, humming a song, plucking flowers for her hair or for smelling, and befriending rolly pollies and spiders. Then she pretends to fall into a deep sleep- but just before she doses off she whispers, "take me a picher, mommy". Our yard must be enchanted.

6 comments:

The AB club said...

Wow, that is some backyard. Your pictures are awesome. Emma and Roxanne would have so much fun decorating each other with flowers. Some day!?!

Cassie said...

holy crap! those pics are amazing! what a great subject to photograph!
i LOVE that butterfly on her neck!

Stacy said...

If I have to choose a favorite...which I don't, but I will...I love the 2nd one the most...but I love all of them and wish I had flowers in my yard!!

jody said...

yep. #2 is my favorite too.
(even though you didn't ask and probably don't care)
Love all of them really.
would you blog more? :-)

Anonymous said...

Roxanne is a flower fairy come to life.
Such pretty pictures. She's got to be the prettiest little girl in the whole world....and I'm not bias. *G* Well, not too bias! *G*

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

I am hoping this Flower Fairy comes over to my house sometime. She's so pretty!!!