About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

This is a Crazy Song
Ok, I realize that this is the kind of thing that only a mom thinks is super cute... well, maybe a grandma too... and a few aunts (especially Aunt Carol), but I am posting another episode of "dancing with Rocket" (and this time he's wearing more than just underwear). After Aunt Becca emailed us a video clip of a breakdancing kid, Rocket discovered that Youtube is a goldmine of awesome dance moves. So he spent a good part of the day using this new found resource to research the subject of dancing, and this is what he has come up with. Maybe I am just a little biased, but I think this kid is a total stud and I give his dancing a 10 (and that's on a scale from 1 to 5).

6 comments:

The AB club said...

He's great! Rocket does an awesome job of sticking to it. My kids would give up after 30 seconds. And the dance moves are great.

Stacy said...

I loved the use of the props...couch and hat. My 4 1/2 year old girls laughed every time he dropped to the floor to roll and are standing beside me asking to watch it again....tell him he's a hit!

Aunt Carol said...

Hey he's as good as most of what I see on TV, a good choreographer and he'd be famous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! He's got so much energy & creativity.

Keep on Rockin' Rocket!

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see Rocket on So you think you can Dance... and we can all say we knew him when!

Nichole said...

These are so funny they should play him on Ellen!