About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Chloe


Chloe is our neighbor who has become more like a family member this summer. She is around almost just as often as my own kids are around. But that's OK because she is pretty super awesome.

Almost as awesome as Hannah Montana (notice the earring).


Roxanne looks up to Chloe as an ideal role model. She teaches Roxanne valuable life lessons like cheerleading, fashion, and acting sassy. She also taught her how to do a cartwheel which is a skill every girl needs to have to be successful in life.





Rocket likes Chloe because she is known to coordinate some pretty awesomely wacked out dance-off competitions, and she is almost as good as Rocket at shakin her thang. She's also a rockstar.




I like Chloe because she has flaming red hair and cherry red lips to match, that are always smiling. Her freckles are super cute too. She's also really patient with my kids, even when they are being disgusting maniacs. I also appreciate how she's always willing to strike a pose for my camera, because she has steller super model skills (very important too). Because she's so cool, I pay her in Dino-nuggets and Pepsi. Here are the three amigos in a position I often find them in:

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Elise is very jealous that you have neighbors that come to your house and play. Tell Chole that we think she sounds like a fun neighbor.

Jolleen said...

you are such a great photographer... I want to hang out and take play and have you take pics of me... when can we hang out>>>