About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Show Time
The Tiki art show was on Saturday and we had a good time. The art was very impressive and more intimidating than last time. I don't really have too much to say about it. Here's my husband being cute. Ahhhh... he's always cute! And four true peeps showed up to see the show this time. You can see in this picture Matt (who is clearly ready to leave by now), my bro Luke, Clyde from Dr. Sketchy's, and Susee from Dr. Sketchy's also came (but only got part of her arm in the picture). Those who didn't show up.... jerks. I bought another canvas on Saturday with my 40% off coupon from Michael's, but I don't know what will be on it yet. I'm brewing a couple ideas around in my head, but feel free to give me your ideas if you have any (and if you're not gonna charge me for them).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! The octopus' 3D effect really shows up in this picture. Very impressive.

Good luck with the show.
(Tell your bro it's okay to email his auntie. She doesn't bite. She'd love to see pictures of Milo & Lucy.)