About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Bulletin

The Bulletin This is my church bulletin from last week and from this week. Don't worry. I am still paying attention to the sermon. Ever since having kids, I have to occupy myself in order to stay tuned. I would never make it through college courses they way I used to. After the sermon starts, this is my church routine: roll up my sleeve, plop my arm into Matt's lap. He knows what that means. He tickles my arm for about 10 minutes. Then he stops and plops his arm into my lap. I tickle his arm for about 10 minutes. Then I plop my arm back into his lap. It doesn't work this time, but it's worth a try. Then I doodle.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our church has started something new where they have art supplies in the mezamine for people to draw or doodle during the service. I always think that is right where you would be if you were there. I miss having all your doodles around the house. I don't think I appreciated them as much as I should have when they were around.

Anonymous said...

Am I being watched? I feel like someone is watching everything i do here.

Naomi Haverland said...

I know that's you Matt. And, yes, I am watching you. I can see you picking your nose.... and eating it.

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

All that lovey-dovey stuff in church - you're going to lose your sanctification!

Naomi Haverland said...

Traci- MY sanctification?! Atleast I don't SKIP church!! (well... except for this next sunday, because we have tickets to elitches).

Anonymous said...

Y'all ought to frame these & everyone else's who doodles on their bulletins, and put them in a 'church bulletins art show' in your Fellowship Hall. *G*
Since I'm the church secretary & do all the bulletins at our church, you have to fly me to CO to be the judge.

(BTW, I saw quilt design-doodles on everything.)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.