About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hannah Montana Hangover
After last night, I thought that I was waking up with a Hannah Montana hangover this morning. It was 7 am, my head was throbbing and I couldn't seem to get the words of Hannah's songs from playing over and over and over again in my head. I covered my head with one of my pillows. Then I realized that my head wasn't throbbing- it was just that the base from the stereo system downstairs was vibrating through my bed. And those songs weren't just playing in my head- they were actually playing. The kids had woken up and decided that the HM karaoke party wasn't over yet (and were under the influence of a little girl named Chloe). They had broken out the Miley Cyrus CD, put it to full volume, turned the mircophone up to the max (why do we even OWN that?!), and were belting it all over again. The blaring noise was seaping through the ceiling of the family room, up through the floor of my bedroom, through my pillow and into my poor tortured brain. Uhhhhhg... now I DO need a cocktail.

No comments: