About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Batwoman

Rocket found his perfect halloween costume at Goodwill and then decided what Roxanne would be. I had to make her costume. Can you guess what Rocket is going to be?




I think Rocket needs to give me some roxy-pursuasion lessons... because trying to talk her into something is impossible for me, but seems to come pretty easy for him. Maybe if I was as awesome as he is, she would be more open to listening to my ideas. She wouldn't even pose the way I wanted her to for these pictures- she had her own "super hero" poses in mind- and they included NO smiling.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

OMGosh can I say you are like super mom making your children's costumes and painting for shows. Roxy is so cute, you are so lucky to have a child who will pose for you. If you were here I would totally kidnap her! Maybe I'll get rich and fly you out here to paint my house, and then photograph your kidos. However I think you have a better chance of getting rich:)

Anonymous said...

Super costume, Batmom! I love it! Roxy and those glasses really know how to pull a Batwoman attitude together & make it rock. Bravo!

(For the 1st time EVER, my son is wearing a store bought costume.=( But it was on clearance, and he liked it...and I could not have made one for what the clearance one cost. Oh well, Cole is happy...and I'm dealing with it. Ian has a football game 10/31...so he'll be dressed as a Lithia Springs HS Band member. And I'll be a LSHS Bandmom-photographer.)

Bravo again on the snazzy Batwoman costume. It looks Bat-wonderful.

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

Miss DIVA!!! And a very cute one too. Is she ever going to come and live with me? She keeps telling me 'no' whenever I ask her. I need to think of ways to bribe her. She's so cute!