About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sweet Friday


I am 95% sure that I am going to name my little puppy Friday. Everyone loves Fridays; he looks like a Friday; and I adopted him on a Friday. No, I haven't seen the movie Friday yet, but I do plan on renting it soon.

Matt had said that he didn't want a dog but, from the looks of it, I think he has fallen in love with Friday. Who couldn't?! I was doubly sure that he loves this puppy earlier today, when he voluntarily cleaned up a poopy accident off the carpet.

Roxanne spends most of her time following Friday around and telling him how much she loves him. Yesterday, when he fell asleep, she drew this picture of him and then hung it on the couch next to him.
Friday has been very interested in Necklace from the start. This may be because Necklace is the same size and color of Friday's biological mommy. Necklace has been very interested in Friday too, and keeps a close eye on him, but quickly swats him if he comes too close. When Friday sees Necklace outside, he usually cries at the window.

Friday thinks it's too cold INSIDE our house, but was quickly ready to go back in after seeing how much colder it was outside the house. As soon as we take his sweater off, he starts to shiver. I may have to get him a few more pieces for his wardrobe for Christmas.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

I really don't like dogs but I do admit this one is really cute, maybe next time I want another kid I'll just get one of these:) Your new painting is my fav so far and way to go for your wrapping party:)

Holly said...

He is cute and IF I had a son named rocket and a daughter named roxanne I'd name my wiener dog
ricochet.

Anonymous said...

TGIF! Friday is a great name. He has got to be one of the cutest wee pups ever. I can't get over how small he is!

(Ricochet is a pretty good one, too!)