About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What I Got For Christmas


Did I mention that my "todo" list and I are in separate cities right now? Yeah, that explains this meticulous display:

A funky windshield scraper, an awesome hoodie, a toothbrush, hairbrush, Last Supper plaque, deoderant, communion cups (for mixing epoxy), soap, pulsating toothbrushes, recycle craft book, digital picture frame keychain, peach rings, photo of the Bennets, shaving cream, razors, beads and stretchy cord, peach jam, delicious homemade salsa, Michaels gift card, barrets, shampoo and conditioner, contact solution, money in the form of a check, Golden brand liquid acrylics, and nailpolish. Unpictured: A pwecious wittle puppy wuppy dawggie!!

DANG! I am one lucky girl!!! Now I'm gonna go buy a canvas with my Michael's gift card so I can start using my paints tonight.

No comments: