About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wrappity Wrap Wrap Wrap!!!

Around here, I have been wrapping things up before Christmas- both figuratively and literally. This is definately the storm before the calm. I really wanted to show pictures of what is inside the presents, but then if the recipient read my blog, it would give it away... then again, none of my family ever really reads my blog, so it probably wouldn't matter anyways.

I actually wanted MY gift wrapped this way- with the Toulouse-Lautrec icon, but I'm probably not getting any Christmas presents, so I decided to wrap Matt's with it even though he probably won't appreciate Jane Avril as much as I would (I found the picture in an old National Geographic magazine.) I also wanted my present wrapped this way, but again, I don't have any presents, so I wrapped Luke's present with the Rockstar packaging. He will, however, appreciate the Rockstar theme, because we are fellow Rockstar addicts- it must be something genetic I think. Oh, and there is a K and an E on the other two sides of the box, so all together it spells "KELU". Presents for Juliana and Chloe- they like this sort of frou frou stuff. There is also some very frou frou stuff inside. And one for the man again. I could probably tell you what's inside, again, since no one reads my blog, but I won't just incase.
AhHA!!! I tricked you into seeing another picture of my doggy! And my shoes!! I thought about starting a blog JUST about Mr. Friday, with just pictures and stories about him, but then I thought that absolutely no one would read it (even less than the no one's that read this one), so instead, I have to trick you by tagging it onto other posts. Do you feel ticked at me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine, I am going to take back the gifts I already got you!!!!

Holly said...

I feel like I just got called a nobody ;-(

kidding...I kid.

I!!! Love your blog and read all the time and never get mad at it!

Stacy said...

I know Holly!! I felt the same way!! :O) That's ok - I don't get a present - but I just love looking at them!! I'll pretend they are mine...and inside are all things I want and don't need and will probably never get!!

Naomi Haverland said...

Before you feel too jealous, remember that we had a $5 price cap on all gifts this year, and I did all of my shopping at thrift shops.

And you two definately aren't nobody. I just think it is interesting that the people that read my blog are the ones that I NEVER see!

Colleen said...

You are so cute! I think you should start a special blog about Friday- I would read it ALL of the time.