About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Orange Peel At Dr. Sketchy's

I haven't posted about Dr. Sketchy's in a while for fear that it was becoming a little redundant- especially to the not-so-artsy type. However, this past Sunday's Dr. Sketchy was so much fun that I just can't help but share. Orange Peel Moses, a local Denver performer posed for us and blessed us with his eccentric costumes and hilarious dances. I almost fell in love with the guy. I tried to make a stop motion video (as seen above) in order to convey how freakin awesome his dance was, but really it only gives you a glimpse.


This is Peel with my drawing of him at the end:
This is my drawing of him wearing an owl mask: Which I only included in this blog, because also wanted to show you this: This is Roxanne's drawing which she did off of my drawing the next day at home. I felt like her drawing was more impressive than mine. Picasso would have been delighted, I think.

No comments: