About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some Videos of Roxanne




Dancing to her theme song:





We haven't actually explained the lyrics of the song to her yet... but she hasn't asked yet either.

And, the most lovely singer in the whole world:





Also a pic. She lost one of her front teeth the other night (with a little trick she called "string tied to the tooth and to the doggy). And, she also got glasses a while back.

My iphone actually takes some pretty great pics I think.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Roxanne Rocks!

The AB club said...

I love her singing. Although, I'm glad I saw in video. I laughed so hard I'm not sure she wouldn't have been offended.

Sarah said...

I agree with Matt Roxanne Rocks!