About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Monday, April 12, 2010

SHhhhh! Don't Tell!!
This is what we're giving Rocket for his 8th birthday tomorrow:

Baseballs, baseball books, baseball cards, baseball games, and baseball tickets....

Can you tell what's on Rocket's mind lately? It may seem that things haven't changed a lot since last year. But, maybe it's just that Rocket's birthday and the opening day of the baseball season happen to land in the same month- so we may be giving him the same genre of birthday gifts for the rest of his life.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Can I have one of those tickets?

Sarah said...

Awe man... I got him the same thing and now I'll have to figure out a different gift. Happy Birthday Rocket!

Naomi Haverland said...

Oh no!!!!! Sorry. I did all my shopping last minute today.