About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Today...
Today I actually exercised for the first time in a couple weeks. It felt so good. And it's giving me a little taste of what life's gonna be like in less than two weeks... 13 days to be exact- not that I am counting them down or anything. When I finished my workout, I found Roxanne sporting this fabulous look that she created for herself.


Roxanne likes to paint her face often. I liked to do that too, when I was a kid. Picture: I think I was probably twice Roxanne's age in this picture though. I used to also write poems to go along with my different face paintings... I don't think I have the poem that went with this one anymore though. It probably wasn't that good anyways.
I'm actually just forcing myself to post a blog today. That's why I am posting this... because I am keeping a commitment to blog for the purpose of self betterment. I'm trying to figure out how to post from my phone, so if you see any strange posts, that's why... it only works if I don't attach a picture.

1 comment:

jodi duby said...

well this picture of you confirms it... rocket looks like you. now i need a picture of matt as a kid=)

i like your colorful child=) she's gotta have pretty awesome dreams=)