About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Road Church

We're on the road this Sunday morning driving out to the dessert. We're missing church, but my mom is making us listen to a sermon through her iPod. I didn't want to listen to a sermon but she said that I have to since she went to the Venice beach freakshow with me. I thought I went into the Hollywood open house to make up for that. I guess I might be making up for that for a while. The sermons over now and she just started some praise music. She's driving, so I hope she doesn't start raising her hands.



1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

So what was the sermon about? I do some of my best praising when I am on a road trip!!