About Me

My photo
This is my blog AND my website now. Click on the " my paintings" tab to view my paintings. Scroll down to read my blog.

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Long days...

This process is much more grueling than I ever imagined it would be. I really thought gluing individual pennies to the wall wouldn't take as long as it is taking. I'm committed, though, and I'm not quitting.


Finished the decoupaging last week. I can't get a good view of it with my camera though because I can't back up enough to get it all in the frame. This is the handicap stall.


I'm constantly underestimating projects. But I've decided that this is a good thing. If I accurately estimated the time/work involved with projects, I'd never do any of them!! Somebody pointed out today that God designed it that way- especially with marriage. If we knew what we were getting into, we'd back out before it started, and then we wouldn't have the opportunity to do great things.
Matt consistently underestimates how long it will take to drive somewhere. He still thinks it takes 30 minutes to drive to Colorado springs from Denver. I wonder if God designed him that way... And why?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Nikki @ the ambitious procrastinator said...

It's looking so good!!! I love how the pages have a swirly kind of motion to them.

Donna Mc said...

I agree - the flow of the pages makes is sing.... it looks awesome.

I can't wait to see the finished penny-wall.

Keep drinking the Mtn Dews and plopping those pennies. =)

Holly said...

looks amazing...worth the underestimated amount of time.

speaking of underestimated amounts of time - true dat sista.